- Open to all writers worldwide.
- Work must be original material of the author(s).
- Must not be sold or optioned at time of submission.
- Pilots and MOW (Movie Of The Week) scripts accepted. Pilots for comedies or dramas may be up to two hours in length.
- Multiple entries may be submitted by author(s).
- To submit electronically, email scripts as PDF attachments and include entry form info in body of email. Use drop window on entry form to pay electronically.
Early Deadline: submitted by August 10, 2018 ($40 Reading Fee)
Regular Deadline: submitted by Septmber 10, 2018 ($45 Reading Fee)
Late Deadline: submitted by October, 2018 ($50 Reading Fee)
Student Discount: submitted by October 10, 2018 ($25 Reading Fee)
NOTE TO STUDENTS: Please submit a copy of your student photo ID OR a letter from department head or professor confirming your current status as a student. Send as an attachment for electronic submissions.
Winner receives $500
All winners and finalists may receive consideration by established production companies and agencies.
- NO LONGER ACCEPTING ENTRIES